PancakeSwap profile
PancakeSwap Profile (CAKE)
Rating: C | Good
Adventurous Small Cap
Project Safety Score

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 6:17 AM

Rating C
Market Cap $510,828,196.74
Market Dominance 0.0535
24hr Volume $73,232,951.23
Price $3.36
Review Login



BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)

  • whitepaper not submitted
  • 🍔 Food
  • Governance
  • Yield Farming
  • Exchange-based Tokens
  • Decentralized Exchange
  • Automated Market Maker (amm)
  • Decentralized Finance (defi)
  • Decentralized Exchange Token
  • Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem
  • Decentralized Exchange Token (dex)
  • BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
  • no features
Trading View Chart
Community Ratings PancakeSwap CAKE


(12 reviews)
Ratings and reviews left by our members do not impact the profile score.

addicted to crypto 2 months ago

I've been using pancakeswap for months, making some nice coin. you need to make sure you go to the correct page and not some bogus link you follow. Versatel site, works great with Trust Wallet it's safe ... the correct site is any other links are bogus scam sites...
1 0

Pablo 6 months ago

Excellent project!
2 0

plantserialkiller 7 months ago

having a good time. was conservative and staked some cake for a high return. gonna put more into the system. really easy to use and understand I can see why it has so many fans. on bnb, so tx fee aren't outrageous. bad reviews are from people buying unresearched shitcoins. know what you are investing investing in and stop buying shitcoins that are gonna rug you. You are supposed to check if it's a scam before you put some money not after and then write bad review cause you didn't do your due diligence.
3 0

Daya 8 months ago

It's totally scam.I have swapped BNB Smart chain coin with other coin and received only 10% worth and remaining 90% and additional fee taken by PancakeSwap. Please use it only of you don't love your money.
0 2

Just me 1 year ago

It's legit.
1 0

tito 11 months ago

the site may be legit but no customer care , they recommend you talk to two people on telegram who are scammers !!! If you have any technical issue or whatever consider your money lost no one to turn to !! and seems to have vulnerabilities while linking your wallets and they could be hacked like they were hacked !
0 1

ryan 1 year ago

I will really like to drop this here to appreciate the good work of Mr hasan Umar, This man changed my life for good by helping me make money from my little investment. I invested little and received $7000 after 7days of trading. All thanks Mr hasan Umar, please anyone interested in making extra money from investment should DM Mr Hasan Contact in email address telegram hmrasan and telegram channel and thank me late
0 2

Marie 1 year ago

it's legit, i was able to swap some token and also stake some cakes on
0 1

williamly 1 year ago

is very very badly scam site,now Weather Finance $12.48 3.21%,but the suck exchange just 0,2usdt coin
0 2

Robby Smith 1 year ago

Very easy to use and friendly staff.
1 0
Showing records 1 - 10 of 12 ratings


Profile Status

How complete is this profile:

Lots of missing data points

This profile is still waiting for the following data points

  • project team
  • bitcointalk thread
  • project whitepaper
  • tradingview profile

Member Signals


(12 reviews)
Market Cap Rank:
Bulls v Bears:
Is Trending?
Member signals do not affect the profile score.

PancakeSwap Reddit

PancakeSwap Github

PancakeSwap News

  • ¿Son suficientes las últimas 24 horas para que los inversores ...

    Tue, Jun 21, 2022 12:33 AM


  • Are the last 24 hours enough for investors to have a piece of CAKE?

    Mon, Jun 20, 2022 11:33 PM


  • A Guide to next-generation DeFi featuring PancakeSwap (CAKE) and CashFi (CFI) |

    Mon, Jun 20, 2022 4:33 PM


  • Gnox (GNOX): A Passive Income DeFi Token Promising A ...

    Mon, Jun 20, 2022 3:33 PM


  • Cryptocurrencies To Add In your portfolio — FIREPIN Token ...

    Mon, Jun 20, 2022 3:33 PM