Metawhale Gold profile
Metawhale Gold Profile (MWG)
Score: 2.03 | Very Poor
Speculative Nano Cap
Project Safety Score

Fri, Dec 3, 2021 9:22 PM

Score 2.03
Rating Very Poor
Market Cap $1187617.1435379
24hr Volume $0
Price $0.97747298078491
Review

Metawhale Gold

token

Ethereum

Fiat currency and Bitcoin have opposing monetary policies. Fiat is inflationary (money printing) and Bitcoin is deflationary (fixed supply and BTC is lost over time). But both are similar by the fact that they are backed by nothing. MetaWhale Gold ($MWG) has the same deflationary monetary policy of Bitcoin, but it actually has reserve assets of PAXG (gold!) to back it up. As the MWG supply deflates, the PAXG gold reserves keep increasing in size. MetaWhale Gold introduces the first truly sustainable Crypto Gold Standard. About: MetaWhale Gold is a new paradigm in elastic supply tokenomics. It employs a self-renewable deflationary monetary policy that’s backed by self-filling reserves of tokenized and redeemable physical gold. MetaWhale Gold integrates the category of Value MetaWhale as it establishes its value from its reserves of tokenized gold, an asset that has the longest track record as a reliable store of value. All around the cryptosphere are deflationary tokens, but market participants who enter after the implosion stage can only lose money as the systems collapse. Given that these protocols aren’t backed by anything other than their own tokens, the remaining holders get left with an important lesson about the true market value of their tokens. In MetaWhale Gold, deflation happens at the same time the protocol fills its own reserves. In doing so, the protocol allows all market participants to make the most out of a deflationary model whilst knowing to a deterministic certainty that their MetaWhale Gold holdings are backed by reserves of tokenized physical gold. MetaWhale Gold Supply: Initial Total Supply: 1,000,000 MWG Initial Ciculating Supply: 850,000 MWG CEX Allocation: 150,000 MWG (optional) Minimum Supply: 1 MWG Additional Mintable Airdrop: 350,000 MWG (maximum possible) Every MetaWhale Gold Buy: Burns 1.25% of the total transaction value. Sends 1.25% of the total transaction value to MetaWhale Gold reserves. Every MetaWhale Gold Sell: Burns 2.50% of the total transaction value. Sends 3.75% of the total transaction value MetaWhale Gold reserves. MetaWhale Gold Reserve: Reserve Asset: Paxos Gold (PAXG) MetaWhale Gold Liquidity: Provided and locked during the launch Auto-liquidity provision built into the Reserve Actions.

Read more in the whitepaper:
https://metawhale.io/docs/

Metawhale Gold Smart contracts and audits.

Below are the available smart contract addresses and any associated contract audits.

ETH: 0x45128cb743951121fb70cb570c0784492732778a

Metawhale Gold Project Statement

Project statements are provided by senior members of the project team and serve to tell the reader why the project has honorable intentions and why is definitely not a scam.

Please get in touch to submit a project statement for this project. Emails must be sent from official domain email addresses and will be verified before being accepted.

Full Report

Metawhale Gold Safety Report

Metawhale Gold has a safety score of 2.03

Metawhale Gold is a nano cap token.

Metawhale Gold is suited to a speculative investment style.


Metawhale Gold Profile

This profile is missing some data needed to perform a thorough analysis. Depending on what data is missing then this could have a negative impact on the overall rating.

Missing Data:
  • project team
  • github
  • reddit
  • bitcointalk thread
  • tradingview profile

Metawhale Gold Red Flags

There are currently no Metawhale Gold red flags.


Metawhale Gold Development Score

The link to the projects repository has not been submitted yet.


Metawhale Gold Sentiment Score

The sentiment score indicates how well the wider community regards the project. We analyse social media platforms such a Reddit, Twitter etc to access if the community is talking positively or negatively about a project. Or if they are even talking about the project at all!
The more articles that are available to analyse, the more confident we can be about the score. If there is not a lot of data available on the internet to use, this should be a redflag as it can indicate that no one is posting or writing about this project.

Highlights:
  • The overall sentiment is very positive
  • Low number articles to calculate the sentiment

Metawhale Gold Community Score

The community score indicates how active community is. Are they writing lots of articles and engaging in lots of conversations on the web? Where is the crypto communities attention spent? There are so many hours in the day to spend writing, reading, researching a project. So how much of this time is spent on Metawhale Gold?

The larger a community is then the more eyes are on that project. Sharing information, red flags and concerns is more likely the bigger the community is. And larger communities are alot hard to censor and control - therefore they provide a diverse range of opinions.

Overall Metawhale Gold has an poor community rating, small communities can be easily manipulated and bullied (banned from telegram, deleted from discord etc) into towing the project line. If a project is new and doesnt have a big active community then in general as the project grows the community score will increase.

Highlights:
  • high hashtag tweets
  • no reddit articles
  • no gitHub account watchers

Metawhale Gold Awareness Score

The awareness score indicates how well Metawhale Gold is known in the main stream. Its all very well for a project to have a discord channel to have 1000 users chatting all day about how great the Metawhale Gold is but a good measure of longevity is how well the project is known by the general public.

Overall Metawhale Gold this project is not known by the general community. If a project is new and has not had a lot of marketing or exposure then in general as the project grows the awareness score will increase.

Highlights:
  • below average number of Metawhale Gold YouTube videos
  • very poor search result total
  • no number of news articles mentioning Metawhale Gold
  • no number of headlines about Metawhale Gold

Metawhale Gold Credibility Score

The credibility score indicates how credibility a project is. Does it have a ridiculous name? Is it run by a 13yr old in their basement? Is it just 2 days old and too early to tell?

Highlights:
  • Young project age (released Feb 17, 2021)

Metawhale Gold Volume Score

The volume score is the simplest of all our metrics and quite often the bottom line metric. It doesnt matter how well a project scores on the other factors, if it is only shifting a few thousand dollars a day in volume then there is a high chance you will left holding a bag

Highlights:
  • no USD 24hr volume

Red flags come in all shapes and sizes

At the end of the day a cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for it to become succesful.

You expect a level of transparency and professionalism from a project that is asking for your money.

There are all sorts of red flags which you should be weary of;

  • 404 (missing) websites
  • Expired SSL certs
  • Malware/Hijacked sites
  • Suspended Twitter accounts
  • Private Subreddits
  • SEC investiations

If you spot anything suspicious/resolved then please let us know.

Metawhale Gold Red flags
  • No red flags
    No red flags have been identified. That doesnt mean its a 100% safe project, it just means that no red flags have been brought to our attention.

Metawhale Gold Exchanges
Metawhale Gold Explorers
MWG
Member Ratings (MWG)

--/5

0 reviews
Ratings and reviews left by our members do not impact the profile score.
No reviews
Be the first to leave a review

No one is talking about Metawhale Gold, be the first to start the conversation.

Do you think Metawhale Gold is a scam project which will disappear in a rug pull in the next few months or do you think Metawhale Gold is here to stay?

And more importantly let us know your experience and warn others if you have noticed something suspicious.

68.75%

Complete
Profile Status

How complete is this profile:

Lots of missing data points

This profile is still waiting for the following data points

  • project team
  • github
  • reddit
  • bitcointalk thread
  • tradingview profile
Member Signals

--/5

(no reviews)
Member Ratings
Market Cap Rank:
7572
Voted:
--
Bulls v Bears:
neutral
Is Trending?
Member signals do not affect the profile score.
Metawhale Gold News